Saturday, March 29, 2014

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, this is TheRyderShotgun.

First of all, to whoever's kept with me, thanks to you!

Second of all, that's ten episodes so far. I may manage another tomorrow, but the holiday's ending. I won't be able to upload at the same rate as before, so I'm sorry!

Third, recently, I discovered a site for people to post their own fanfiction. Still deciding wether or not to join it and move this fanfic there. I might not get any replies, but I would like anyone's input on this.

Finally, I recently took to google to see if this blog appears on the results page if I search it, and guess what I found: http://ryderhasablog.tumblr.com/post/66380401590/target-a-terrible-rwby-fanfic-948-words
Jolted me, to be sure.
You can find this blog via google search now, though.

That'll be all for now. RyderShotgun, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment