Thursday, April 17, 2014

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ok, I haven't been posting for some time, and I apologise for the delay, but...let's just say that I haven't quite figured out how the story goes on from the point where I left off.

Imagine how the story goes as a road, and the way I smooth out the story as building the road, and posting different parts of it as me walking down said road.

The road directly before me has been smoothed out the best i can, and so has the end of it, so I have started to walk down it. Unfortunately, there is a small, but existing, portion of the road that I haven't smoothed out all that good, and now I have my foot stuck in a pit. Or I'm staring up a hill that isn't supposed to be there, I don't know.

The obstruction is somewhat unexpected. I have a vague idea what to do to overcome it, but not a clear idea HOW to do it. It's safe to say I'm thinking how would I connect where I left off to the ending I have already polished over more times than I bothered to count.

It'll take some time. How much, I'm not sure. At most? Several months, I guess. Sorry.

-TheRyderShotgun

No comments:

Post a Comment